I had another not so great run today – I really need to get out of this bad run rut somehow. My gym was also 84 DEGREES! I was dying from the heat. Maybe that contributed to my not so stellar run. As always, any run is better than no run!
For breakfast this morning, I had a new creation: Raspberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats.
Cheesecake for breakfast? Yes, please!
I’m constantly trying to think of new overnight oat ideas because I eat my Nutella Overnight Oats way too often! I saw a recipe for baked cheesecake oats and ended up creating these delicious Raspberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats. They’re definitely my second favorite overnight oat recipe now :).
Simple and easy to make, as always!
Put all of the ingredients except the raspberries into a bowl and stir together.
Add the raspberries and stir together.
Raspberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1/3 cup Chobani vanilla yogurt
- 2.5 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese
- 1.5 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- Microwave the cream cheese in a bowl for 20 seconds to soften.
- Add milk, oats, yogurt, powdered sugar and chia seeds to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the raspberries and stir again.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Give them another stir in the morning and enjoy!