I made it to Houston – home sweet home! I’m missing my little man (Teddy) like crazy but I was happy to see this princess:
We were supposed to go skydiving today, but unfortunately the weather is not cooperating. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
In the mean time I cooked up some gluten-free blueberry oat pancakes to test out on my Dad (he has Celiac). He approved!
I used the same recipe as my Healthy Pink Pancakes, we just used blueberry Chobani and blueberries instead of raspberries.
Just put all of the ingredients, except the blueberries, in a food processor.
Blend until smooth.
Spoon the batter onto an oiled pan over medium heat and add blueberries.
Blueberry Oat Pancakes
- 1 6oz blueberry Chobani yogurt
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup blueberries
1) Put all ingredients, except blueberries, in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2) Spoon the batter onto an oiled pan over medium heat.
3) Add blueberries to the top of each pancake.
4) Flip a couple times until cooked through.